Your Class Includes
- Your culinary arts class or private class includes an amuse-bouche, a full meal, private instruction by Chef Terrie, and access to the amazing recipes you enjoyed during your evening.
- Bottled water is included, but feel free to bring wine or a beverage of choice for yourself.
- Country Club Market reserves the right to make menu substitutions.
- Payment is required in advance to secure your reservation.
- Total will include tax, if applicable, but not gratuity.
- There will be a $25 fee assessed for all returned checks.
- If you cancel more than 72 hours prior to the class, you have the option to transfer the class to a substitute attendee, credit the payment toward a future class, or to receive a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 72 hours prior to the class, no refund or credit will be issued.
- A 7 day cancellation notice is required if you are registering three or more people for a class, as this is the amount of time needed to find replacements to conduct the class. After this deadline, no refund or credit will be issued.
- In a rare instance I may need to cancel class, payment will gladly be transferred to another class or refunded.
- Weather can determine if a class is held, postponed or cancelled.
Special Policies for Private Classes
- The menu must be finalized a minimum of two weeks prior to the event. Menu choices or changes after this point are subject to a $100 fee per change.
- The guest guarantee date (number of participants attending) is required one week prior to the event. Guest count changes after this deadline are subject to a $50.00 per person change fee.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class.